In Stock Arrow Custom Commercial Box Level 4 LockSKU: LL04FR
REAR ACCESS LEVEL 4 INCLUDED (Medeco Lock w/Claw System) TAN Powder Coat.
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD AS IS FOR FASTER SHIPPING. PRODUCT IS NOT DAMAGED, IT IS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP. ANY MODIFICATIONS WILL EXTEND LEAD TIME AND DELAY SHIPPING TIME.
NO POST OR ACCESSORIES INCLUDED.
CUSTOM ADDRESS SIGNS
Arrow Custom Commercial Boxes are designed for businesses that receive increased amounts of mail, but don't quite require the larger Collection boxes.
The Arrow Box is constructed of 14 and 16 gauge galvanneal and comes with two doors - one on each side of the box. The front door comes prepped for a USPS universal lock and is where the USPS accesses secured mail for pick-ups and deliveries. The rear door includes a 5-pin "hook" cam lock and is where the mail recipients access their mail.
- Constructed of 14 and 16 gauge steel (galvanneal)
- Available in (recipient) rear access only
- Includes red notification flag
- Durable powder coat finish
- Posts sold separately
This box is not USPS Approved. Please contact your local Post Master for approval.
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Standard) Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam. The door is constructed of solid 14 gauge steel.
- Level 2 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt and heavy-duty door. *Aluminum and stainless steel boxes come with a stainless steel door. Steel and heavy-duty (10G) steel boxes come with a 10G steel door.
- Level 3 Security - Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. The door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
- Level 4 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt, heavy-duty door, and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. The door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
* Extra-long posts may be required for special circumstances such as a sloping or uneven grade. Due to the extra length of these posts, a $14.25 UPS Additional Handling Fee will be applied to shipping cost.
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.