Standard Package Delivery Box Rear Access
Our Package Delivery Box is for homes and business that regularly receive packages, but aren't always available to accept them. A customized drop slot is housed behind a protective magnetic door. Delivered packages slide down a deflector plate fit with an anti-fish theft deterrent comb, and lands in a roomy storage space where it is stored until retrieval, through a large door in the back of the box, secured with a Medeco deadbolt.
- Made of .080 thick aluminum
- 14"W delivery drop slot
- Customized drop slot height - 4"H - 10"H. 9"H and 10"H available for additional fee.
- Deflector plate and anti-fish security feature located inside slot to prevent theft attempts
- Level 2 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt and stainless steel door.
- Locking rear recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finish
- Can be used with or without a post (sold separately)
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Customized Drop Slot: Width of slot measures 14". Height of drop slot is customized based on your need, ranging from 4"H to 10"H. Note: 9"H and 10"H slot sizes require additional fee due to fabrication changes.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
* Extra-long posts may be required for special circumstances such as a sloping or uneven grade. Due to the extra length of these posts, a $14.25 UPS Additional Handling Fee will be applied to shipping cost.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.