Type I Cluster Box Units include a pedestal, 1 outgoing mail slot, 8 tenant doors and 2 parcel lockers.
- Approved by the United States Postal System
- Heavy duty 5 pin cylinder cam tenant locks with dust/ rain shield and 3 keys each
- Silver adhesive identification placards (1-8).
- Master front-loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking, overlapping seams and heavy duty latch through door frame
- Solid aluminum outgoing mail collection compartment prepped for USPS Arrow Lock. Outgoing slot also includes internal comb to prevent mail "phishing".
- Rugged weatherproof powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Installation hardware included
This is a USPS approved Cluster Box Unit for all centralized mail delivery in residential and industrial developments. These durable, secure, convenient and attractive freestanding mail-delivery units are constructed of rust-resistant aircraft aluminum and 300 series stainless steel.
These CBUs meet or exceed the newest USPS standards.
This product weighs 144 pounds and is shipped via common carrier.
Door Identification Options
- Standard identification placards, measure: 1-1/2"H x 1-3/4"W
- Custom Engraving, up to 12 characters long: 3/4"H characters. Standard Font: US Block
- Black-fill engraving (Adds 2 weeks additional lead time)
- White-fill engraving (Adds 2 weeks additional lead time)
These fashionable accessories add a decorative touch to your centralized neighborhood mailbox, while adding extra protection to your investment. They're made of corrosion resistant aluminum and snap together with minimal hardware. Vogue™ CBU Decorative Options are available in two styles: Classic and Traditional. Will ship in the same selected color of mailbox.