Rear Access Custom Commercial Single
Rear Access Custom Commercial Boxes provides secure storage for bundled mail before and after mail delivery.
This aluminum box has two doors; The front door is prepped for the USPS universal lock and is used only for USPS pick-up and delivery access. The second door is located on the back of the box and is intended for recipient access only. The rear recipient door is fit with a high-security Medeco deadbolt lock for security. Both doors are secured with a stainless steel plate to protect the door closure gaps from prying.
* This box requires approval by your local USPS Postmaster prior to installation.
- Constructed of .080 thick aluminum
- Holds ONE USPS Postal bin.
- Finished with durable, weather-resistant powder coating
- Posts sold separately
This product weighs 56lbs. and is shipped via common carrier.
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Notification Flag: Some customers prefer the addition of a notification flag (your choice of red or black) for convenience.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.