Super Letter LockerSKU: LL02F
The Super Letter Locker® is our mid-size security mailbox that was designed with a rotating hopper door and includes two internal comb-like features to deter "fishing" theft attempts. With a large incoming mail drop slot, this box accepts large envelopes and small packages. An outgoing mail pocket is conveniently placed on the backside of the top door. Recipients access mail using a retrieval door located in the front of the box.
- USPS Approved
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
- 3/1/2"H x 10-3/4"W incoming mail drop
- 3"H x 10"W x 6"D outgoing mail pocket
- Rotating hopper door
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 1-2 weeks of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Standard) Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam. The door is constructed of solid 14 gauge steel.
- Level 2 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. *Aluminum and stainless steel boxes come with a stainless steel door. Steel and heavy duty (10G) steel boxes come with a 10G steel door.
- Level 3 Security - Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
- Level 4 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door, and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it permanently closed off.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
* Extra-long posts may be required for special circumstances such as a sloping or uneven grade. Due to the extra length of these posts, a $14.25 UPS Additional Handling Fee will be applied to shipping cost.
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Outgoing mail is placed in the outgoing mail pocket for carrier pick-up. Incoming mail and/ or packages are placed in the 3-1/2"H x 10-3/4"W top slot. When the hopper door is closed, items automatically drop inside. Retrieval of mail is made through a locked access door located in either the front OR back of the mailbox.
Watch our exclusive Claw Lock in action!