In Stock Front Access Standard Letter Locker TanSTOCK LL01F14ST1TAN
FRONT ACCESS LEVEL 1 INCLUDED (CompX Lock W/Hook Cam) Tan
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD AS IS FOR FASTER SHIPPING. PRODUCT IS NOT DAMAGED, IT IS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP. ANY MODIFICATIONS WILL EXTEND LEAD TIME AND DELAY SHIPPING TIME.
NO POST OR ACCESSORIES INCLUDED.
CUSTOM ADDRESS SIGNS
The Standard Letter Locker® is a multi-patented, locking mailbox for both residential and commercial use. It's constructed of high-quality, durable material, and hand-assembled by experienced craftsmen right here in the U.S.A. The Letter Locker® comes with several options to choose from, select your favorite to get the perfect box for your needs.
- USPS Approved
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
- 2"H x 11"W incoming mail slot
- 3"H x 11"W outgoing mail tray
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 1-2 weeks of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Standard) Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam. The door is constructed of solid 14 gauge steel.
- Level 2 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. *Aluminum and stainless steel boxes come with a stainless steel door. Steel and heavy duty (10G) steel boxes come with a 10G steel door.
- Level 3 Security - Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. The door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
- Level 4 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door, and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. The door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
Incoming Slot Size: Customized incoming slot height available from 1/4"H to 2"H. Slot is welded to the specific measurement.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it permanently closed off.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Outgoing mail is placed in the lower compartment for carrier pick-up. Delivered mail is deposited into the incoming slot at the top of the box. Mail automatically drops inside the box and out of reach. Mail is retrieved from the locked access door located either in the front or back of the box.
See the Standard Letter Locker in action! Video includes the OPTIONAL Claw Lock Upgrade.