Rural Double Door Non-Locking MailboxSKU: LL08FR
The Rural Double Door Non-Locking Mailbox is convenient with magnetic doors on the front and back of the box. The retrieval door in the back provides safe access to your mail without having to near dangerous or busy roadways.
- Constructed of 14 gauge Galvanneal
- 7-3/4"H x 7-3/4"W delivery door with magnetic closure in front of box
- 7-3/4"H x 7-3/4"W retrieval door with magnetic closure in back of box
- Stainless steel notification flag
- Durable powder coat finish
- Holds approximately 1-3 days of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (12 gauge) is a heavy duty, durable metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as they are the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.