Supreme Letter Locker Rear AccessSKU: LL03R
The Supreme Letter Locker® Rear Access is our largest mailbox and holds up to 4 weeks of mail and packages, making this a popular choice for travelers. The rotating hopper door and anti-theft combs protect deliveries from being "fished" out by thieves. This box includes an outgoing mail tray. Recipients access mail through a locked door on the back of the box. Rear access models are commonly used on busy streets when walking to the front of the box may pose danger.
- USPS Approved
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
- 7-3/4"H x 10-3/4"W incoming mail drop
- 1-3/8"H x 10-1/4"W x 7-1/2"D outgoing mail tray
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking rear recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 4 weeks of mail
- Accepts packages up to 5-1/2"H x 10"W x 14-1/2"L
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 3 Security - Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it removed.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Watch the optional Claw Locking Mechanism in action!
Right Click, Open Image in New Tab to see this image larger.