Single Tenant Commercial Collection Box, Rear Access, Aluminum, White w/Reversed Doors. WAS $1,200.OOLL12R14AL2 REVERSED
This Product has The Front Postal Door, and Rear Customer Door that open from Right to Left, opposite of the Left to Right opening of the Original Product.
It is constructed of .080 Aluminum, Powder Coated White.
It has a Level 2 Medeco Lock that comes with two keys. You can order more keys here (add " MATCH KEYS TO EXISTING " to Key Code section). Additional Keys will be mailed seperately.
THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM; IT IS CURRENTLY ON THE SHELF. PRODUCT IS SOLD AS IS, MATERIAL, DOOR POSITION, AND COLOR ARE AS IS FOR THIS PRODUCT.
NO POST OR ACCESSORIES INCLUDED.
Click on IMAGES BELOW to view Post or Address Accessories you would like to your order.
CUSTOM ADDRESS SIGNS
Rear Access Custom Commercial Boxes provides secure storage for bundled mail before and after mail delivery.
This aluminum box has two doors; The front door is prepped for the USPS universal lock and is used only for USPS pick-up and delivery access. The second door is located on the back of the box and is intended for recipient access only. The rear recipient door is fit with a high-security Medeco deadbolt lock for security. Both doors are secured with a stainless steel plate to protect the door closure gaps from prying.
* This box requires approval by your local USPS Postmaster prior to installation.
- Constructed of .080 thick aluminum
- Holds ONE USPS Postal bin.
- Finished with durable, weather-resistant powder coating
- Posts sold separately
This product weighs 56lbs. and is shipped via common carrier.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).