Rural Locking MailboxSKU: LL08R
The Rural Locking Letter Locker® is the most traditional in style, but includes the security of our other models. Mail is delivered through a 1"H solid, welded slot in the front of the box. Mail is retrieved through a locking door in the back of the box. This model is great for those who receive minimal mail and do not send out mail from their mailbox.
- Constructed of 14 gauge Galvanneal
- 1"H x 7-3/4"W incoming mail slot
- No outgoing mail tray
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Locking rear recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Holds approximately 1-3 days of mail
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- 12 gauge steel is our durable 'standard' metal for the Rural mailboxes and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as they are the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.