High Security Vertical Wall Mount Drop BoxSKU: LL06FH
NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL OR USPS MAIL DELIVERY USE.
Drop Boxes are a great option for receiving items after hours or at remote locations. This high security model includes a thin drop slot for envelopes with TWO anti-theft security combs to keep delivered items from being "fished" out. This drop box has an optional Key Drop Slot that can be included, which adds a THIRD anti-fish comb! No other drop box on the market includes this level of security. Wall Mount boxes can also be post-mounted for free-standing installations.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Two anti-theft security "combs"
- Drop slot measures 1/4"H x 10"W
- Retrieval door in front of box
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Wall Mount Letter Lockers® are available in Galvanneal (steel), Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of 12 gauge aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Included) USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam.
- Level 2 Security - USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 3 Security - Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism.
- Level 4 Security - Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. Does not include the Claw Locking Mechanism.
Optional Key Drop Slot: For locations requiring delivery of keys, a larger drop slot can be added. The addition of the key drop slot includes a third anti-theft security comb.
Recipient Access Door Location: Locked access door is available in either the front or back of the box.
Optional Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations onto existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Interested in seeing how the optional CLAW LOCK works? Watch it in action on our Standard Letter Locker here.