Vertical Locking Wall MountSKU: LL06F
Wall Mount Letter Lockers® are typically used for small businesses and utilize a secure, rotating hopper door to keep your mail safe from unwanted hands.
The Vertical model includes an outgoing mail pocket and large incoming drop slot behind the rotating magnetic door. This model easily accepts standard mail sizes and holds 2-3 days of mail. Constructed of high-quality, durable material, these boxes are hand assembled by experienced craftsmen.
Wall Mount Letter Lockers® can also be mounted on a post if preferred.
*USPS regulations for wall-mounted mailboxes are monitored by local offices. Therefore, it is recommended that the preferred installation height and location be obtained/ approved by your local postmaster prior to installation.
- Made of 14 gauge steel (Galvanneal)
4-1/2" H x 10-3/4" W incoming mail drop slot
- 2" H x 10-1/2" W x 4-1/2" D outgoing mail pocket
- Level 1 Security: USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam
- Anti-fish security "comb"
- Locking front recipient access door
- Durable powder coat finishes
- Conditional Lifetime Warranty
- Optional posts sold separately
Extra-Protective Clear Powder Coating: This clear powder coat adds an additional layer of weather protection to our durable powder coat colors. This coating is recommended for extreme climates as it extends the life of the finish.
Material Options: Most products are also available in Heavy Duty Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible. All welded construction.
- Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance. It is made of .080 thick aluminum. Strong, riveted construction.
- Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates it is the most rust resistant metal. Made of 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 brushed finish. Strong, riveted construction.
- Steel (14 gauge Galvanneal) is our durable 'standard' metal and is the most commonly purchased. All welded construction.
- Level 1 Security - (Standard) Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with 3/16" stainless steel "hook" cam. Door is constructed of solid 14 gauge steel.
- Level 2 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt and heavy duty door. *Aluminum and stainless steel boxes come with a stainless steel door. Steel and heavy duty (10G) steel boxes come with a 10G steel door.
- Level 3 Security - Includes a USPS 5 pin cylinder lock with an 11 gauge stainless steel cam and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
- Level 4 Security - Includes a Medeco® deadbolt, heavy duty door and our patented Claw Locking Mechanism. Door is made with 2 pieces of 14 gauge steel, bonded together to form a secure barrier.
Outgoing Mail Tray: Customers who do not use the outgoing mail tray may opt to have it blocked off.
Optional Posts: Posts are offered in both Surface Mount and In-Ground models for your installation needs.
- Surface Mount Posts - these posts include a base plate and a top plate. They should be used for installations on to existing or newly poured flat concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
- In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and include a top plate only. They should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
For additional customization not offered online, please contact a sales representative at 1-800-587-5257 for further assistance.
Most Letter Locker® mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Letter Locker®.
Outgoing mail is placed in the pocket on the back of the door for carrier pick-up. Incoming (delivered) mail is placed in the top opening and drops out of reach when the door is closed. A comb-like feature prevents theft from "fishing". Mail is retrieved from the locked access door located on the back of the box.
Interested in seeing how the optional CLAW LOCK works? Watch it in action on our Standard Letter Locker here.